Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CHARLESTON REVISITED


I didn't get any photos taken today. My morning was spent taking Willie, my cat, to her first vet visit. First, as in having been with us........can't say about her past since she was a stray. The ride up she let us know she was definitely unhappy, but really wasn't as bad as I'd expected. She has Siamese in her and she vocalizes a LOT.....and can be very LOUD at times. And once at the vet, well, it was all over before it could register with her that she should be acting badly.....given her usual character. Once home it took her most of the day to feel back to her normal, lazy and independent self. She still acting 'whinny'.
And we were off visiting friends in the afternoon and I hadn't brought my camera......All my excuses........... So, here we are raiding my files for some photos you haven't seen before. These were taken on the day of the endless sea gull shots.....or as Nancy so nicely calls them, Jonathan Livingstone Seagulls. The top photo is of the western marina with the cute little cottages in the background. The lower shot is of the waterway leading into the main marina from Coos Bay itself. Well, that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment