Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LIGHT IN THE WOODS


This lovely little scene I found in the woods trail up at the Bandon Dunes. The way the light hit up and down the moss covered downed tree and along with the branch remanents on the standing tree was just too beautiful for me to pass up.
Oh.....I wanted to remember to tell you all about a comment I received on my posting of yesterday. That was on the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, and the comment came from the Victorian Inn B & B in Luray, Virginia. I looked up their website and it looks like it would be a wonderful place to spend a night or two. Beautiful furnishings in a French country style and they emphasis how you will be pampered. Hey! I love the sound of that!! So if any of you are going to be out Virginia way any time soon, you might take a look. The website is www.woodruffinns.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment