Sunday, March 28, 2010

LAST GULL, I PROMISE!!

OK....just one more, and the last gull photo for a while! I don't ordinarily do bird photos unless they stand or fly perfectly still for me (don't try to figure that one out). And there are so many other photographers that do that so well. But this one I thought looked fairly sharp.....maybe 'crisp' is the better word. That slice of white outlining it's wing and showing how thin it is, is something I like the look of.

This other shot is one I took recently of Griff's down at the dock. For those of you who don't know, in another week you can purchase some of my greeting cards at Griff's. So, if you're down there, check them out. Also, the Compass Rose, as well as Milton's will carry some. I've really enjoyed putting them together......from the photographys through the editing and then putting the cards together.......the whole process I find very rewarding. Thank you, B.



No comments:

Post a Comment