Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NOTHING NEW

It's rare that I go up on our weekly trip to Coos Bay and not get at least one shot! Today was one of those days, though. On the way up I did see all the new little lambs and some new calves that weren't too far from the highway. Coming home in the afternoon, though, they and their Mama's were all well back and away. One of these mornings I hope to get up and grab my telephoto lens and go for it.
In the meantime, I thought I'd post something from my file that I'd reworked lately. I've been trying to learn layering on Adobe Elements and with a little help from my new camera guy, I came up with this. It's not too-too different from the first one I shot and edited, but enough to really give it more spark. It looks better in larger form so you might want to try that out.
Since most of you subscribers will be reading this in the morning.......Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment