Friday, March 5, 2010

CONTINUING THE HEADS OUTING


I really like this view of the Coast Guard station. I'm sure it's not a first but I haven't seen this particular view before. The trees seems to frame it. Course, now that I really look at it I can see it's only half the building! 8-)) Maybe that's why I haven't seen this view before. Ha!
This second shot was taken, obviously, from the path overlooking Nellie's Cove. There were a number of Canada geese nesting down around there. A number of seals or sea lions basking in that wonderful morning sun that we had. Hard to believe that we're going to have another blast of winter according to the Yahoo weather. Cold as in like last December. I just knew those pear blossoms shouldn't have popped out so soon. Let's hope it ends up not being as cold as predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment