Friday, March 26, 2010

LUNCH AT THE MARINA

This boat was heading down Coos Bay to make it's way out to sea. Good luck with your fishin'!!

We did our weekly run to Coos Bay today. Since we're trying to watch what we eat we decided to get a couple of sandwiches at the market and eat out at the Coos Bay Marina. The sandwiches were sort of awful.....but filled our stomaches. I had a few minutes between rain showers to snap a couple. This sea gull turned out fairly well and I liked it even if it could be a little sharper. I like the composition and his pose.
It's a good subject too, to fool around with in Adobe Elements. I did one already....sort of a colored pencil, although it looks like no pencil drawing I've ever seen....still it's going to be fun to play around. Expect to see some of my creations from time to time.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment