Saturday, March 27, 2010

GULLS OF COOS BAY


A little blurry.....but oh well. This feathered guy thought I might have some food for him so he was flying particularly low and almost overhead. I was careful.....and stepped back after noticing that the wind was blowing my way.
The second photo here is the same one from yesterday but I had fooled around a little bit with the colored pencil filter on my editing software. I think it looks kind of cool.
And didn't the weather turn out to be nice today? Not too hot but I feel the wind picking up. Tomorrow there are wind warnings again. I might do a little gardening.....definitely a walk.....and I have a good book I want to spend the afternoon reading. I'm looking forward to Sunday.....and hope all of you have a good one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment