Saturday, March 20, 2010

BACK TO EMILY'S GARDEN


Here are the last two photos I have from Emily's garden.....the first one is a beautiful reddish camilla. Nice, huh? There weren't too many at the time but I don't remember whether the flowers were coming or going.
They have bamboo running along all or most all of a back fence. A wind break, maybe, but I just love the look. I like grasses a lot anyway, big or small and don't think we give enough notice to them.......I just finished weed whacking the "back 40".....or it feels like it was that much. My arms are aching and I really wasn't enjoying the grass myself a little while ago. Course now, it looks so neat........makes the entire yard look differently. I'm ready to get out there and do more spring clean-up in the back. Uh-oh.....rain tomorrow. Guess it'll have to wait for another day. What a shame! (show smile....now)

No comments:

Post a Comment