Tuesday, July 20, 2010

GETTING READY FOR MID-WEEK

This is one of the photos I took while up in Coos Bay last week. It was the day of drifting fog and gave the harbor a more muted look. I like the way it turned out.

Today was spent getting ready for Norm's birthday party, as the rest of the week will also. I'm still not quite sure how many are coming, but there won't be a lack........that I know for sure.
Got word today that our first granddaughter is able to make it. It's quite a distance for her and it's been many years since we've seen Steph.........We're so happy about it! She was a beautiful child and has grown into a beautiful lady. A wife and mother now. My gosh!! How did THAT happen? The years really just fly by so quickly.

Picked a great big bunch of basil leaves today for pesto making! Yum!! I won't go into all the rest that got accomplished........and what didn't.....
Actually, it's time to close down this day and hope for a Wonderful Wednesday!! Let your smiles be wide and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment