Monday, May 10, 2010

RETURN TO THE DOCK

Today the rain has returned but remember the gorgeous weather of a couple of days ago. That was when I took these two snaps. The first one is Tichenor Cove.......mistakenly called Nellie's Cove by me at least a couple of times. The green grass on the hills, for as long as it stays green really shows off the ruts and grooves, doesn't it?
The second photo also has that beautiful laying down sea. It's really amazing to see what's left of the jetty wall. That big hole in the middle I wouldn't think will last too many more years. What happens after that goes, I have no idea.

Hope you all enjoyed Mother's Day yesterday. There will be a couple of days this week where I'll be unable to post on this blog. I'll be back and hopefully with neat new photos to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment