Thursday, May 27, 2010

A LITTLE THIS N' THAT


Today was sort of an odds n' ends kind of day so I thought the photos should be also. In the lower one, I wanted to see how the black and white would look on a scene that I've taken so many times from so many different angles that everyone must be getting sick of seeing it! I think it works fairly well, don't you? I can't say I like it more in color but then I never can. It seems to me that trying to compare a black and white vs. color is like comparing apples and oranges. They're just different. I think I generally prefer portraits in black and white though.
The top photo was just another nice view of Garrison Lake. I'd have liked the clouds a little more defined but it's not a bad photo.
Had a nice surprise visit with an old friend that I haven't seen in a while. It's always nice to re-connect with someone you care about. It reminds you of why you do.............so a good day.......AND did you notice that funny big ole' orange glowy thing hanging around up in the sky?? It looks vaguely familar.........hmmmm...wonder where I've seen that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment