Thursday, May 6, 2010

NATURE LOOKOUT IN BANDON


This photo was taken this afternoon and I don't know if I've seen the tide so low. That's all river bottom that you're looking at instead of what is usually full of water. I thought I might see some kind of water bird but the only bird I saw was one lone crow flying overhead. The sky is pretty interesting though. When I first looked at it through the viewfinder of the camera, I thought the blue was actually dark clouds moving in. It seems like one of those pictures that you can look at one way....and see dark clouds or look at the white and realize THOSE are the clouds. Sort of like those small dotted prints that were popular a number of years ago where you have to look for the picture hidden in there somewhere. Just so long as the sun stays with us for awhile........maybe I can get some gardening done in the next few days.
Hope you can all get out and enjoy the sun, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment