Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GARRISON ABSTRACT

So........what do you think of this? Sort of different, huh? Took a run by Garrison Lake and since it was between sun and showers I thought I'd risk it and grab a couple of quick shots. That was when it started to sprinkle, naturally, but only for a minute or so. There was a slight wind, and it made these lovely ripples in the reflections of the reeds. I fooled a little with the processing, but not by much. I think I like it.......not really sure yet. The other day on Flickr, I saw one man's photo of trees reflected on a lake or pond. Only the reflection, and it was so still and perfect that you'd have thought that it was the original subject turned upside down. This isn't that, but it got my mind thinking in that direction. Just playing........
Hope everythings going well in all your days.......

No comments:

Post a Comment