Thursday, May 13, 2010

AHHHH.......HOME

I don't know how 'jet setters' do it. We've been on the go and full steam ahead for a couple of days.....actually longer for me cause I'm the packer, etc. It was fun, though. We stayed in Florence and I don't get there often so everything is new again. The weather was a little windy and cold yesterday, but warmed up a little by late afternoon. Of course, I took a lot of photos.....and managed to post two here since it's going to take awhile to edit the rest. I love the bright colors in the gumball machine.....and the reflections of some of the town in the glass.
Norm's sister was celebrating her 90th birthday today!! She's amazing in how independent and capable she's been for years. Has had some health problems lately, but still as sharp as a tack. For any of you that might remember Johnnie Weismuller and Esther Williams....well, Lucy used to swim in some water shows with them. I'll have to get back with the correct name, which eludes me right now.....and I just went in to ask Norm and he's fast asleep in his chair. LOL..



Well, the day grows to an end, and I'm going to take the advice of this second snap I took in Florence. How did they know that this is exactly what I needed???

No comments:

Post a Comment