Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A DAY IN THE GARDEN

I think I have a case of writer's block tonight..........A friend sent an email that had a couple of great small ship cruises listed and the "wander-lust" is nudging at me. The one to Alaska really appeals to me. Now that I have this love of photography I think I'd be seeing everything in a whole new light. Although, when I took a cruise to Alaska on a large ship, I was in awe of Alaska. I read in a travel writers column that you can tell the people who have traveled to Alaska because they can't find enough adjectives to adequately describe the beauty and hugeness and awesomeness.........see what I mean?? Breathtaking!!! Well, I'll just have to wait and see if I want to follow through on something or it might just be a passing mood. Right now my mind is buzzing like this bumblebee here on the marjoram in the yard. If you can take the time to look at this enlarged, it looks like it's staring right at the viewer.
In the meantime, I have a short jaunt to a beach I haven't been to before to do some shooting. It's always fun to try new places.

Have a wonderful Wednesday...........halfway home to the weekend. Start making fun plans now!





No comments:

Post a Comment