Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WAR OF THE ROSES??


The only war is trying to decide which of these is the more beautiful. I needed to pick up some photos that had been on exhibit at the Bandon Hospital and these roses were among a number of flowering plants out in the parking lot. I think my favorite would be the yellow.
Today was really a beautiful day. A real south coast July kind of day. Light breezes and plenty of sunshine! And like yesterday, heavy traffic. We were doing our weekly Coos Bay trek and my doctor's appointment. And I got a very good report!! Yah! I had expected the opposite and I left the clinic grinning from ear to ear. And I understand my Wednesday group of friends were in my corner for me and I thank them all very much! It worked!! You guys are regular Miracle workers!
OK.....everyone have a great day and smile at someone who needs it!

No comments:

Post a Comment