Monday, June 21, 2010

CONTINUING HUMBUG STATE PARK

This tree was early on in our hike. I like the stark contrast against that pretty blue sky........and one fluffy white cloud.

Today is the first day of summer. I think it was safe for me to make the great bi-yearly exchange of seasonal clothes. This takes me a number of hours so I always want to make sure that the new season is very serious about visiting us! Today the sun was shinning and it was beautiful even if that breeze was a bit chilly. Hopefully we might even have some warm days before we return to fall and winter.

The second photo here was taken from the bridge you cross into the park from the main parking lot. I do think these slow shutter pics call for a regular 3 legged tri-pod but managed to get a more silky look to the flowing water. It'll be fun to practice this and experiment.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get at least a couple of hours into some gardening. How are all of your gardens? I bet they're all weed-free, full of gorgeous blooms, and have a trim, neat and tended look. If you need to look at something different for a change....come see mine. And bring your own trowel, in case you see anything that might look out of place to you........just a suggestion.

8-))

No comments:

Post a Comment