Thursday, February 11, 2010

WET WEDNESDAY


I took these photos yesterday....Wednesday and it was wet enough out that I stayed in, looking around for something different to shoot. I had seen this idea done by a well known Canadian photographer that I follow....Darwin Wiggett. Gotta' love that name....Anyway, I remembered a light box that Norm had made me many years ago. I was so glad I hadn't thrown it away. I was even able to find it in a short period of time. So, I sliced a tomato and then an orange, placing them on top of the light, stood on a ladder and shot. Sort of interesting I think. Next time I do something with the light box, though, I think I'll put it on the floor and use a tripod. The clarity could have been better, but still these are passable.
I've always liked the rain that we live with here in Oregon, but I am getting a 'tad' bit tired of it, aren't you? Oh well, it's what makes Oregon green and we all love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment