Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SEVEN DEVILS STATE PARK


Found a new 'haunt' today. Seven Devil's State Park. We always wanted to see what was down the road from our usual route home via "the back way" from Charleston and Coos Bay. We didn't have anything that couldn't survive without the freezer, so off we drove to see what we could see. As you can tell from the photos, it led us to the ocean......a fairly deserted beach; flat and large waves flowing onto the beach. It looks like it will be a nice place to explore when the weather turns nice again (EVER?)
Even with the gray day, I like the way the colors show up.....I like the contrast. I love wondering what I might find tomorrow to shoot.....some days, nothing inspires me. But today's little side-jaunt has me anxious to explore even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment