Tuesday, February 23, 2010

EVER PERKY!!


EVER PERKY!!
Originally uploaded by Snap-Smith
I forgot to save my photos of the day and so am getting them off of Flickr......that's the reason for the small photo today. We're having more rain. I'm not surprised cause it is still winter, after all. Yesterday, anticipating the rain, I ran out to the garden and took a shot of these ever eager little grape hyacinths. They're always such cheerful little troopers, aren't they. They don't care what the weather is.......up they pop.
The next dry spell we have I really have to get out and tackle some of those weeds that have just thrived this winter. Maybe back east and down south it's been cold, but we've had a warm winter.
Hope to get some more good shots tomorrow on the way up or back from Coos Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment