Wednesday, October 27, 2010

VIVID COLORS OF THE DAY

I saw a photo the other day on a photo site I subscribe to that I liked a lot......a closeup of brightly colored autumn leaves. This afternoon before the rains started in again, I went down to the yards to collect some various leaves of color from some shrubs and trees. Not quite as they had it, but ok, I think. I had to climb up on top of the dining room table with my tripod at all sorts of odd angles trying to get what I wanted. I used my "Nifty-Fifty" which is a stationary lens. So.........a little cheery color for this gray afternoon. Hope everyone is having a good week.........half-way mark again, so start planning that fun-filled weekend, all you Party-Animals!!! And in the meantime have a good Thursday! We have another doctor's visit.......how's that for something different, huh?? (excuse the sarcasm......it's really only just a little bit). And it's helping us to memorize Hwy 101 like the back of our hand. That might come in handy sometime......well, it's possible.........


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images... marvelous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fall colors Donna. Nature so easily pleases.

    You have captured the season well.

    ReplyDelete