Thursday, October 28, 2010

POST-STORM SEAS

Both these photos were taken the other day after the big storm we had. And I just got a plug-in software program that I'm trying out. Much to learn there yet, but already I can tell it's going to be a lot of fun.............Thank you, Randy!!

More doctors appointments today and coming up next week..........so both Norm and I are really looking forward to a few days to just kick back, watch football or maybe some corny movie and just BE. I might even get an hour or so to go out to do some shooting. Every time I ride by the Sixes River I see at least one fisherman standing in those tall rubber boots, out in the middle of the river fishing. I'd love to get that shot......I'll keep my fingers crossed that he hasn't reached his limit yet and will be out there when I go take of look.
Have a wonderful Friday and enjoy the cozy indoor weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment