Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THE NEW CAMERA

Tonight I thought I'd post a few photos that I took today with my new point and shoot Kodak camera. I looked for a wide variety to see how it does under many different circumstances. It does seem to blur just a little, but that might be me more than the camera. I got such a great deal on it and was afraid that it might have been a waste of money. You know the saying "you get what you pay for". This was on sale as a kit through WalMart for only $49!! The only thing extra I needed was a camera card.
This first shot was off Vista on a little deer trail. I took the same scene about a month ago when there were a few more leaves on the alders. Everyday, less and less. This photo was taken from my deck towards a bit of a limp sunset. I haven't seen any this year, so far, that have been spectacular. Course, that's just from my house and I don't have a real good view west without the interference of a hill or two. This scene is looking south.
And we can't have any photos this time of year that don't include a few beautiful leaves.......in this case from one of our small Japanese maples.


Enjoying the sunshine these days............can you feel that autumn nip to the air?? I could today....it was almost chilly and pretty close to sweater and sock weather. We have one granddaughter who moved from Arizona recently and is cold almost all the time. She might have a bit more of an adjustment in the coming months.
OK........get ready for a fantastic Wednesday!! Time to start planning a productive weekend......Time to get out and do some garden pruning .....again!!



1 comment:

  1. Lots of camera with many different resolution and quality.all of them i love Lumix too much.It quality is awesome and picture quality users can't guess.Although this blog article camera accessories is aloe The One.Take a look of digital camera on sliceindia.com

    ReplyDelete