Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SIGNS OF SPRING?????

Rather than nice, warm sunny weather it was a soggy like a sponge rainy day, instead. If I hear from the state authorities that we aren't yet up to our needed rainfall, I think I'm just going to have to become a non-believer.
This top photo is again from the marsh at Paradise Point Rd. I love the warm tones of the orange leaves with that 'wha'sha-call-it".

This second photo is one of my first Calla Lilly of the year. They're always so graceful and elegant. I like the lines of this one.

I had a look at what will be the new Siren's Coffee & Chocolate Cafe shortly.....like sometime in May. It's going to be wonderful!! Lots of charm, lots of light, lots of comfort and friendly atmosphere, plus what sounds like a fantastic array of various foods. I can hardly wait! I'm very excited about watching this new venture of Dianne's unfold. Be sure to drop in once it's up and running! Have a cup a, or one of Joyce Kinney's fabulous dishes for lunch, delicious candy or some tempting pastry. Oh.....and something I have a lot of trouble saying NO to.....ice cream!! Ahhhhh.......8-D)))


No comments:

Post a Comment