Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A LITTLE CHANGE OF PACE

The winds are still blowing today, but not quite as wild. There was one crazy moment when I went up to the top of the hill on the north side of Battlerock and overlooking that little beach. I had to hold onto the building to stay upright. But yesterday there were a couple of places around our area that were deceivingly mild looking for some photo shooting. These grasses were in a shallow lagoon on one of the boat ramps on Garrison Lake. I like grasses and these were quite tall and had just the right amount of wispiness to suit me.

This second photo is that same boat ramp. As some of you might have noticed, I've been experimenting with my new Adobe softward editing. How do you like it?

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I think the editing is spot on. The color and tone is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done - good composition, leads the eye out to the two spits of land. One of these cases where you violate the rule about the subject being right in the center and it works.
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos. I really like the dock leading out to the water! I feel like it brings me back to the days hanging out at my parents house by the lake, the cool breeze brushing across my face and the instant chill of the lake water as I would jump off the dock and hit that cold water. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete