Saturday, January 2, 2010

GARRISON LAKE


DSC_0367_edited-1.jpg
Originally uploaded by Snap-Smith
What an ordeal!! I honestly don't have much of an idea how I managed to get this photo not only on my Flickr account but over to be blogged also. I tried my hand at the new editing and I still have a long ways to go to get what I want......but as my friend, Peggy, said....baby steps, baby steps. Yeah!! Like I have a choice there??
LOL!
Anyway, Doesn't Lake Garrison look tranquil. I like this shot but am not at all happy with the coloring. Just ignore that and look at the beautiful setting.
So, am I back in business?? I can't say for sure at this point.....
excuse me while I get myself an aspirin and glass of water!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's a success because it posted perfectly and it looks great! Keep at it! Baby steps, indeed!

    ReplyDelete