Thursday, January 7, 2010

HI THERE!!

I couldn't find anything to shoot today! Well, I did take some but they were as dull as dust......or they weren't worth keeping. So....this is what you get today! Me, saying Good Morning to ya! if you're one of the subscribers, that is. I think you then get my posting the morning after I actually post. I've been spending a lot of time learning about Elements so haven't been shooting all that much. And the weather isn't cooperating. No excuse, I know. I took one photo of a loaf of bread I'd just baked and that looked plain boring to me. I think I need to read some of my inspired photo books. The ones that talk about 'feelings' rather than the technical stuff. Somewhere along the way, I'm hoping that all this balances out. After all, I am a Libra. Well, tomorrow let's hope I can find some kind of "Wow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment