Monday, January 4, 2010

THE DOCK


THE DOCK
Originally uploaded by Snap-Smith
I'm still fooling around with editing. I can't seem to get my posted photos to be seen as 'Large'. And I lost my Desktop photo this morning and will have to figure that one out too. In this older photo of the dock, I tried to warm up the color. The day I took it was a dismal and overcast day. Everything blended into one long gray soup. Now, it's warmed up but not too natural looking. I like the forefront though.
Everything new I try seems to bring it's own new challenge with it......baby steps....baby steps!

2 comments:

  1. The color looks great! That orange and blue really pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's encouraging.....I'm still pretty emeshed in my "Days' of Angst" with this new editing.

    ReplyDelete