Saturday, December 19, 2009

"OH CHRISTMAS TREE, OH CHRISTMAS TREE"



I'm hearing from another room the news about the freezing weather and
all the snow due in the eastern states today and then some. This tree at the
Pony Village Mall comes the closest to looking like the real snow laden boughs
on a tree. Pretty, huh?
And!! I'm finished my shopping and wrapping and for the first year am ahead
of the game!! Yaaaa! Maybe I'll do a little baking tomorrow, then give it away
so I don't eat it! There's a certain lady who is one of my friend's on Facebook who
is presenting a serious temptation this year with all the wonderful recipes she's putting out
there. So....the question is "Is that naughty or nice?" OR "will I be naughty or nice
when I eat those wonderful cookies and candies?"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment