Friday, December 18, 2009

THE BROTHERS SNOWMEN


I pretty much love the weather here on the south coast and the few places I've lived that would have winter (or spring!) snow wasn't much of a hardship before it melted. The time we had that pristine, white, clean
wonderland was pretty magical to my eyes. I've never, ever been able to capture with a camera the full impact of everything clothed in winter white....maybe because part of that scene was the hushed silence that was part of that special time. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have just enough snow so as to not inconvenience anyone but let a little of an old fashioned Currier and Ives or Norman Rockwell wistfulness into our little town? I think probably the closest I'll make it, this year anyway, will be the Brothers Snowmen in the above photo. One of the scenes at North Bend Medical Center clinic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment