Sunday, December 27, 2009

BEAUTY OF COLORED GLASS



One of the things I noticed about developing an eye for photography is
how so many things I once over-looked as being mundane, have such
interest and beauty about them. I can't say I've ever had much of an eye
for colored glass and we have a great many wonderful glass blowers who
are true artists living and working in the south coast area. The above items are wonderful
to observe when the sun is low in the sky and shining through them.......
and even more so when I crop and enlarge them. Then the details and
nuances really stand out. So.....enjoy and admire with me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna,
    Wonderfully done - colors and composition just jump out!
    Did you use flash? If so, may want to drop the intensity by 1/3 stop or so and see what that does with the colors.
    Were these taken with the D90?
    Happy New Year.
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete