Monday, December 28, 2009

FRUSTRATION

Too many things to try and learn.....argghhh! A new camera....that's OK....I can at least
take a decent photo like this one from Christmas. Beautiful doll, isn't it? I do love
the clarity of my new Nikon although I found out it isn't fool-proof. If I'm moving
it will still take a blurry picture. No, the frustrating part of my day is my new
editing software. And it's not that it's that hard, it's that I'm trying to save time by
thinking I can just figure it out as I go along rather than reading "The Book". That's
one of life's least favorite things.....reading instruction manuals.
Admit it now.....you find them pretty boring too, right? So monotonous they work better than Ambien.
In the package I received
there is a video that I can watch. I'll try that first before hitting the enormous book
that grows bigger and thicker everytime I look at it in frustration. In the meantime, I'm
happy to still have Picasa, my faithful little, SIMPLE!! system.
And, Hmmmmmmm?? I wonder if the post-Christmas sugar overload has anything to
do with today's 'angst'??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great shot! Congrats on the Nikon too. You know, I still use Picasa for all my photos. I love it!

    ReplyDelete