Thursday, December 3, 2009

KRISTEN

I know you were looking for more pelicans but I thought I'd break it up with
pretty little Kristen. This shot was taken at the Hannah Montana class on
Monday. I gather that Kristen wasn't all that interested in dancing. I like her position
here.....she's looking out of the frame at something.....I know what but you
don't. Does that raise your curiosity? One of my photography hero's, David
duChemin, mentioned this in one of his books. I also like the fact that since
Kristen is Chinese, she is set before that beautiful shade of red. And lastly,
Kristen's position..... She's actually sitting on one large ball while resting her
arm on another....and then following that..... the hand to the chin.
I like it.....works for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment