Saturday, May 28, 2011

SIMPLY DELIGHTFUL!!

"Simply Delightful"!!!! That's the name of Lindsay Dougherty's new floral and gift shop in Langlois. I love it! It has a wonderful, intimate atmosphere with something new and delightful everywhere you look. Plus..........wonderful sandwiches and other assorted goodies to tempt the palate. Next door at Tim Belmont's salon, Jeffery's, Tim gave me a bit of the great chicken sandwich on a croisant he had from Lindsay's............Really, really good!!
OK.......back to Lindsay's. There are some very cute clothing items; from their family business, Poverty Ridge Cranberry Farm, there are cranberry vinegars, dried cranberries, and more;........Lovely necklaces and matching earrings at a very reasonable price;........lots of nick-nacks, which I always love. And Lindsay has my greeting cards and some framed prints that she said were being well received. Lindsay herself, has a warm and wonderful smile and manner about her.......and professional while retaining the youthful enthusiasm that just, well.........it just feels good to be around her. Do try to stop in and take a look, grab a bite to eat and OMG!! how in the world can I forget to mention her gorgeous florals!!! Beautiful flower arrangements made up by Lindsay also, who has FDC training in her background. I can't fit any more photos that I took today and for lack of time and space so I will continue with more photos tomorrow so you, also, can be simply delighted!











No comments:

Post a Comment