Sunday, May 29, 2011

MORE DELIGHTS FROM LANGLOIS

More photos from Simply Delightful in Langlois............If you're being kept from your gardening and want to get out to see something new.........then make your way to Lindsay's new floral and gift shop. (do I sound like someone doing a commecial on the radio?) While you're there you can also go into Tim's aka Jeffrey's. These two shops compliment each other so well but you'll have to find that out for yourself. Above photo is some of my framed photos for sale at a very reasonable price. Then below you see a number of items..........some cute clothes, accessories, beauty products.........herbal I believe.

And lastly, this is one of Lindsay's beautiful florals along side some goodies for consumption.

I love the Victorian plant table that holds this display! I don't think that's for sale and if it is, I get it!! 8-))



OK..............I hope you all have a great Memorial Day.........safe travels for those of you on the road. And if you're on the south Oregon coast, stay dry!!





No comments:

Post a Comment