Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BETTY

This is a far different posting on my blog than what I usually do...............sorry about that. I do always try hard to keep my writings and photos on the upbeat. There's more than enough unhappiness to go around in the world these days. In this case, though, it's a bit more of a serious and immediate situation. Betty, the woman in the middle in the above photo, is my step-daughter. The twin on the left was Jorma, her first son who left us more than two years ago. Betty has now disappeared. She had lived many years in Port Orford, where Norm and I live. She was living lately in Eugene, Oregon and in transit to return to live in Oakridge, Oregon......that's just up the hill about an hour east of Eugene. Somewhere between Eugene and Oakridge she just vanished. The police have been notified of a missing person, as had the state police. The news media might become involved soon. In the off chance that she returned to Port Orford, I'm asking that if any of you should happen to see or hear anything, to please call either Jory Smith 541-337-3554 or Donna & Norm Smith at 431-332-1300. Thank you and prayers and good thoughts are more than welcome as well as any info there might be.
I always feel so frustrated when a situation arises and then I never hear the outcome. I will tell all of you as I find out anything.
God Bless...........

"You are never asked to do more than you are able without being given the strength and ability to do it." Eileen Caddy

No comments:

Post a Comment