Friday, September 11, 2009

DPSSTRANGER

I subscribe to a daily email called, Digital Photography School. This weekend
they've given the assignment of photographing a stranger. I was down at the
beach when two girls walked by. I was first fasinated by one girls's tatoos....which are
on her left arm so out of sight. Then, her head was shaved in the back except for
a long strip that ended with a little curly twist at the end. When she turned side-ways,
then I noticed the alluring flower behind her ear......an African Daisy. Years ago, I
supplied the local garden club with as many African Daisy cuttings as they'd like.
I would love to believe that the plant she picked this daisy from, was from one of
those plants. I think she is so pretty...... and the flower just empathizes that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment