Thursday, October 1, 2009

LITTLE BLUE GARDEN HOUSE

I took this photo a while ago at the MacDonald's place. I love the bright blue
paint against the red and pink roses that were in bloom then.
This posting gives me the chance to tell you that, with the help of some
faithful friends, we all got my photos hung today for a photo exhibit at the
Port Orford Library......between 45-50. Most of the photos will be of various children that
attended the Port Orford Art's Council sponsored Saturday program for kids.
The exhibit will run for October, November and December. It's all been
rather exciting to me........and I know I'm very fortunate to have this
opportunity to show some of my photos.....and the children hold a special
place in my heart. For those of you that are in the area to view the exhibit,
I hope you enjoy it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment