Tuesday, October 27, 2009

EXPERIMENT ON A RAINY DAY





I've seen different macro shots of water and was impressed with
how different, almost magical, they looked when magnified. I've
always just thought of water as, well, water. In other words, not
much thought at all. So, yesterday I thought I'd experment a little
with water running slowly from a tap. I did edit out my drain. It
added nothing that I wanted to see! And I edited the second photo
with tint instead of just brightening up the photo. It made quite
a different appearance, don't you think? The following two were
taken (no big surprise here!) from the inside of the car. First one was
before the wiper swiped over the window, the second one was soon after.
They both look like an abstract to me and I don't know if I'd have
guessed that what the second one, in particular, was it I hadn't known.
I was sort of fun, and since I don't have time tonight to download
what I photographed today.....this is what you get to see for today.
Who knows what tomorrow will bring?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment