Saturday, October 24, 2009

CROWS POSING



I might have mentioned in an earlier post how I like really like crows. They're intelligent
and fun-loving, as well as ornery. I've always found that getting a clear close up that looks
like a crow rather than a silhoutte difficult. I was at Dock Overlook today and these
3 were just strutting around quite close.....One always had an eye on me....just in case.
But I'm really pleased with these and will now put my obsession to get a good crow
photo to rest.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Excellent shots! But not sure this is enough to satisfy your 'obsession' as there will always be another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beautiful shots. It is surprising that a lot of people find crows as nasty ugly birds. But I think they are completely misunderstood.

    ReplyDelete