Friday, October 2, 2009

BOUTIQUE

This little building used to be a garden nursery and over the years fell to
disrepair. And the weather up here doesn't help matters. A year or so ago, some
new owners painted and gave some cosmetic charm to the old place. I just
love it.....it reminds me of a little shop maybe in France or in our New England
states? I've been meaning to take some photos of it for a while and
yesterday I did the deed. I popped my head in first to let the owner know what I
was doing, and she seemed so happy that I admired her shop that she just sort of glowed. She was giving foot treatments to a couple of women, and they had big grins on their faces, too.
Sometimes the simplest little things we do can give others much pleasure and
cost us nothing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment