Friday, April 19, 2013

A BAD WEEK........

 I think everyone will agree that this has been a very hard week for our nation...........innocents murdered, innocents maimed and so many marred by frightful images of a sense of right and wrong gone amuck.  I don't know about all of you, but I've had a difficult time getting away from the TV today as the last suspect, #2, was being sought and the final drama of his capture.   The national and collective sigh of relief that this stage of the terroristic act/s were over.   Along with our sighs of relief was the joyful and spontaneous applause of the people of Watertown for all the brave law enforcement officers, the FBI, National Guard, State, county and city police and many more, I'm sure.  They cheered, clapped, waved and all wore beautiful smiles of sincere appreciation for a job well done.  I think most all of America was there in spirit, as well, telling them that it was a professional job so well done.  I remember a town I lived in being ravaged by wildfires that destroyed so many homes and disrupted so many lives........and hundreds of acres destroyed........and the cheering and appreciation that we all felt for all the firefighters, coming in from other states and areas, after the fires were finally put out.   Your heart just feels like it could burst with joy and love for those brave men and women.   I know that's how the people of Watertown must be feeling.....
 So, today I'm bringing more spring bloom photos...........hopefully bringing a sense of new birth and hope for a fruitful season.   Sending prayers and thoughts of healing for all those victims of this past week's horrible events.........
The other day I met with a long-time email buddy.   We finally got together in the flesh.....such a special visit.   I knew she was a friend to be comfortable with online, and meeting with her in the flesh far exceeded the former limited friendship.   I'm looking forward to far more bouts of sharing and friendship, B.   She is a lady who has been one of my strongest and constant supports for my photography.  Love you for that alone, lady............

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful weekend.   I heard a rumor that the sun is supposed to make a re-appearance.   Let's hope it's not shy!




No comments:

Post a Comment